Entry into Freemasonry is not by invitation. You have to ask!
To connect with us, kindly leave us a message either on our Facebook page or this website.
There are few basic requirements to become a Freemason. You must:
- Be a man of at least 18 years of age
- Be of a good moral character and reputation
- Be under no restraint of liberty
- Have a belief in a “Supreme Being”
- Be of sound mind and memory
- Come to the doors of Freemasonry of your own free will and accord
To Be One, Ask One!
Do you know a Mason, a relative, friend, colleague, coworker, or acquaintance? Tell them you are interested in learning about Masonry. Most Masons will be more than happy to answer your questions, invite you to the Lodge and meet the “Brothers”.
If you have greatness within you, achieving it in a team is much more effective.
You can also download our petition form and fill it out. Once filled out, you can mail it to us at:
428 Old Stratfield Road, Fairfield, CT 06825
Once we receive the form, we will contact you and proceed onto the next steps.